This yacht is named after her late owner, her highness the Princess Grace of Monaco. This is a superb yacht for travelers seeking a true safari experience. It is complemented with fabulous accommodation, Dining and all-round excellent service. On board passengers will feel as if they are a part of the natural living legacy of the Islands.
The Grace Motor Yacht is a swift, stable vessel that is both spacious and comfortable. The stability of this ideal sized yacht can be attributed to the unique stabilizer system, allowing for smooth cruising between the Islands.
With an expansive salon, featuring luxurious sofas and chairs and, a bar and entertainment system, guests enjoy the perfect place for briefings by the naturalist guides as well as a place to watch movies, enjoy a drink, or simply relax. Meals can be served either inside or al fresco.
The Grace Motor Yacht is equipped with nine sumptuous cabins. The sun deck features a hot tub, and is the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.
- Unique stabilizer system allowing for smooth journey
- Hot tub
- Luxurious and spacious cabins
- Salon featuring entertainment system and bar
- Ideally sized yacht
- Capacity: 18 Guests
- Type: Motor Yacht
- Length: 145 feet / 44 meters
- Beam: 7 feet / meters
- Cabins: 9 Cabins
- All cabins have premium accommodation with ample spaces to hang and store clothing.
- 1 Master suite.
- 3 Ocean view suites.
- 5 Premium staterooms.
- Private bathroom per cabin.
- Hot water.
- Air conditioning.
- Interior Dinning room and Al-Fresco dinning area.
- T.V/ Video system – stereo.
- Ample resting areas.
- Snorkel and kayak included, water suit (optional-30$ for the use during the entire voyage).
- One kid “6-11” years old per family 30% off.
Traveling with Zenith gives you a clear understanding on what you will be doing during your selected itinerary. For any questions, feel free to contact us using our "Live Chat" tool or our handy contact forms placed throughout the site.
|Itinerary (San Cristobal)|
|Saturday||San Cristobal Airport
Kicker Rock - Lobos Inlet
|Sunday||Española Island: Suarez Point
|Monday||Floreana Island: Post Office Bay - Baroness lookout
Cormorant Point - Champion Islet
|Tuesday||Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill
|Wednesday||Santa Cruz Island: Bachas Beach
Chinese Hat Islet
Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
North Seymour Island
|Saturday||Santa Cruz Island: Black Turtle Cove
Daphne Major Islet
|Sunday|| Santa Fe Island
South Plazas Island
|Monday|| Genovesa Island: Prince Phillip's Steps
|Tuesday|| Fernandina Island: Espinoza Point
Isabela Island: Urbina Bay
|Wednesday||Isabela Island: Tagus Cove
Vicente Roca Point
|Thursday||Santiago Island: Espumilla Beach
|Friday||Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station
|Saturday||San Cristobal Island: Interpretation Center
San Cristobal Airport
These prices include:
- All meals, guides and activities throughout the cruise
- All non-alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- Use of snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit)
The price does not include:
- US$100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US20)
- Airfare from mainland Ecuador
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Fuel Surcharge