Built just nine years ago, this large and truly romantic sailing ship, takes on the waves majestically under full sail or using power! For the true sailors at heart, the raise-the-sails moment is an exhilarating experience. With ample decks which provide splendid spaces to relax with friends, take in the sights or enjoy the breeze this outstanding yacht makes a fine choice. This yacht can accommodate up to 16 guests. With almost 1,000 square meters of canvas, our MARY ANNE is the best option for sailing ship lovers.
Launched in 1997, this Galapagos favorite is the most befitting way to visit these Islands in Darwin's footsteps! A very important plus, the MARY ANNE was specially designed with sound, environmentally friendly cruising in mind.
Launched in 1997, this elegant Galapagos favorite was designed specifically with environmentally friendly operations in mind and is certified by Smart Voyager. The Mary Anne is the perfect ship for those who love to travel under sail; she has 1000m2 of canvas with which she majestically takes to the waves.
She can accommodate up to 16 passengers in 12 double, tastefully furnished cabins. All cabins have private bathrooms with hot water and all are designed with one double lower berth and a single upper berth. There are two double cabins.
Length: *L.O.A.: 216 feet / 65.84 meters *L.O.D.: 172 feet / 52.43 meters
Beam: 25.9 feet / 7.89 meters
Draft: 16.7 feet / 5.09 meters
Speed: 8 knots
Sail Area: 9902 feet / 3018.13 meters
Electric Power Supply: 220 V 50Hz / 110 V 60Hz
*L.O.A.: length including bowsprit
*L.O.D.: length on deck
Automatic Identification System (AIS), Automatic Pilot, Depth Sounder, Four generators, GPS Navigator, HF Radio, navegaral Telex (NAVTEX), one Scania engine, Radar, Two water makers, VHF/DSC Marine Radio
- A comfortable lounge done in rich, wood panelling.
- A cosy bar area
- Deck seating
- Onboard fresh watermakers
- Ample sundecks
- The CABIN DECK: where all guest accommodations are located.
- The MAIN DECK: the dining room, galley (kitchen), library and entertainment center.
- The SUN DECK: the bridge, an open-air seating area/dinette and kayak storage.
Normal price starting from $3896.
This price is for a 8 day itinerary. Ask our team about departures with special prices.
Traveling with Zenith gives you a clear understanding on what you will be doing during your selected itinerary. For any questions, feel free to contact us using our "Live Chat" tool or our handy contact forms placed throughout the site.
Black Turtle Cove
|Sunday||Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay
|Friday||Española Island: Gardner Bay - Gardner Islet
Islet Ousborn - Suarez Point
|Saturday||Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station
Twin Craters - El Manzanillo Ranch
|Sunday||Floreana Island: Cormorant Point - Devil's Crown
Post Office Bay
|Monday||Santa Cruz Island: Fausto Llerena Breeding Station
|Tuesday||Isabela Island: Moreno Point
|Wednesday||Isabela Island: Urbina Bay
|Thursday|| Isabela Island: Tagus Cove
Vicente Roca Point
|Friday||Santiago Island: Espumilla Beach
|Saturday||North Seymour Island
These prices include:
- All Transfers Airport – Yacht – Airport in Galapagos
- Cruise on board the yacht of your choice
- Three complete meals per day
- Excursions to the Islands
- English speaking naturalist guide
The price does not include:
- Round trip airfare to Galapagos approximately of US $ 500.00 (It depends of the date and of your trip)
- Galapagos National Park fee US $ 100.00 (To be paid in cash in Galapagos)
- Galapagos Transit card of US $ 20.00 (To be paid in cash in the airport in Quito)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Special service not described above.