Treasure of Galapagos is a new, modern and comfortable catamaran built in 2009 and operating since 2010 for a maximum of 16 travelers. Discover the Galapagos Islands in style on this spacious first class yacht. Treasure of Galapagos - the perfect yacht and Galapagos Islands cruise to satisfy your every need.
The Treasure of Galapagos is one of two yachts on the Galapagos Islands meeting the strict environmental specifications developed by the Galapagos National Park. These specifications were based on a detailed scientific environmental impact study.
All suites offer the luxury of a private balcony, a private bathroom and a small lounge area for reading, relaxing or having a glass of wine.
As a result of its unique design and modern engineering, the Treasure of Galapagos offers a fast and smooth cruise. If you choose this ship your Galapagos expedition will be a perfect and unforgettable experience with a touch of luxury thrown in too.
The Treasure of Galapagos offers all you would expect from a first class yacht, and even more too. The yacht’s suites are all spacious and include a small lounge area. Enjoy the Galapagos Islands in the most comfortable way.
The Treasure of Galapagos offers eight suites and one master suite:
• All spacious suites offer the luxury of a private balcony (balcony size: 1.9x1.2 meters / 6.2x3.9 feet) and a small lounge area and are designed for a maximum of two guests. Two suites with matrimonial beds (Queen Size) and six suites with twin beds are available.
• The master suite offers a separate living and sleeping area as well as two balconies and it is designed for a maximum of three guests, perfect for families. It offers one bedroom with a matrimonial bed (King Size) and a one additional twin sized sofa bed in the living room.
• All suites are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower (hot water), toilet and basin.
• Each suite offers individually controlled air conditioning.
• Closets, safe / security boxes and baggage room are provided in suites.
Type: Motor Catamaran
Category: First Class
Construction: double-walled fiberglass hull; Botto Astilleros Y Marina, Guayaquil
Certification: Environemental Impact Study, Department of the Environment (Ecuador) and Galapagos National Park
Length: 30.97m / 101.60 feet
Beam: 11.20 m / 36.75 feet
Speed: 12 knots / 22.22 km/h / 13.81 mp/h
Capacity: up to 16 passengers
Crew: 8 crew members plus 1 hotel manager and 1 naturalist guide level III
Security: SOLAS / IMO Standard
Navigation; GPS, Radar, Radio, Compass, etc.
Engine: 2 x 345 PS/HP Caterpillar Diesel, 2 x 75 kw generators
Traveling with Zenith gives you a clear understanding on what you will be doing during your selected itinerary. For any questions, feel free to contact us using our "Live Chat" tool or our handy contact forms placed throughout the site.
|Friday||Arrive in Baltra
Santa Cruz Is: Charles Darwin Station
|Saturday||Santiago Is: Sullivan Bay
|Sunday||North Seymour Island
|Monday||South Plazas Island
San Cristobal Is: Witch Hill
|Tuesday||San Cristobal Is: Interpretation Center
San Cristobal Airport
|Tuesday||Arrive in San Cristobal airport
|Wednesday||Española Is: Gardner Bay
|Thursday||Floreana Is: Post Office Bay
|Friday||Santa Fe Island
Santa Cruz Is: Tortuga Bay
|Saturday||Santa Cruz Is: Highlands – El Chato
Santa Cruz Is: Charles Darwin Station
|Sunday||Santa Cruz Is: Whale Bay
|Monday||Isabela Is: Tintoreras
|Tuesday||Isabela Is: Moreno Point
|Wednesday||Fernandina Is: Espinoza Point
Isabela Is: Tagus Cove
|Thursday||Santiago Is: Egas Port
|Friday||Santa Cruz Is: Bachas Beach
These prices include:
- All Transfers Airport – Yacht – Airport in Galapagos
- Cruise on board the yacht of your choice
- Three complete meals per day
- Excursions to the Islands
- English speaking naturalist guide
The price does not include:
- Round trip airfare to Galapagos approximately of US $ 500.00 (It depends of the date and of your trip)
- Galapagos National Park fee US $ 100.00 (To be paid in cash in Galapagos)
- Galapagos Transit card of US $ 20.00 (To be paid in cash in the airport in Quito)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Special service not described above.