Take a journey through time in the Amazon Basin and discover the best-protected tract of the world´s most biodiverse forest, its sheer vastness and impenetrability has long protected its indigenous communities and diverse wildlife from external eyes. Tribes still exists here that have never had contact with outside civilization.
It's no surprise this is home to the most biologically abundant place in the world, home for more than 600 bird species, 170 mammals and 120 amphibians and reptiles species. Come visit the Amazon basin and we guarantee you'll go home with stories of your own.
|4 Days / 3 Nights||Sunday to Wednesday|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||Wednesday to Sunday|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||Sunday to Sunday|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||Wednesday to Wednesday|
The M/V Anakonda Deluxe Vessel's maximum capacity is of 40 passengers to optimize comfort throughout your visit.
All 18 suites have an exterior view with panoramic windows of the Amazon Jungle
4 Deluxe Suites with Balcony allow for relaxation or romantic star gazing
14 Standard Suites with full-size beds that can be converted to queen-size beds for added comfort
All suites have a private bathroom with hot water and air conditioning
- Transfer to/from vessel when arriving on recommended flights
- On board accommodations
- Programmed visits according to itinerary with a certified naturalist guide
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea
- All meals while on board
What's not included
- Airfare Quito - Coca - Quito (average of $200usd per person - subject to change without prior notice by flight operator)
- Transfers to and from Quito Airport
- Community entrance fees (USD $70 net per person in 4 and 5 day cruises / USD $80 net per person in 8 day cruises). These rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not described above
- Tips and Gratuities
- Internet / Wi-Fi Services
- Personal Expenses
- Any other services not mentioned previously
Discount for children under 12 years: Apply 1 child per adult. E.g.: 1 adult - 1 child | 2 adults - 2 children. In cases with 3 children and 2 adults, the third child pays full adult rate. || All deposits are non-refundable. In the event of cancellations, wire fees, credit card commissions some office charges will be deducted when calculating refunds. Call us for cancellation policies as they may have changed.