Treasure of Galapagos is a new, modern and comfortable catamaran built in 2009 and operating since 2010 for a maximum of 16 travelers. Discover the Galapagos Islands in style on this spacious first class yacht. Treasure of Galapagos - the perfect yacht and Galapagos Islands cruise to satisfy your every need.
The Treasure of Galapagos is one of two yachts on the Galapagos Islands meeting the strict environmental specifications developed by the Galapagos National Park. These specifications were based on a detailed scientific environmental impact study.
All suites offer the luxury of a private balcony, a private bathroom and a small lounge area for reading, relaxing or having a glass of wine.
As a result of its unique design and modern engineering, the Treasure of Galapagos offers a fast and smooth cruise. If you choose this ship your Galapagos expedition will be a perfect and unforgettable experience with a touch of luxury thrown in too.
The Treasure of Galapagos offers all you would expect from a first class yacht, and even more too. The yacht’s suites are all spacious and include a small lounge area. Enjoy the Galapagos Islands in the most comfortable way.
The Treasure of Galapagos offers eight suites and one master suite:
• All spacious suites offer the luxury of a private balcony (balcony size: 1.9x1.2 meters / 6.2x3.9 feet) and a small lounge area and are designed for a maximum of two guests. Two suites with matrimonial beds (Queen Size) and six suites with twin beds are available.
• The master suite offers a separate living and sleeping area as well as two balconies and it is designed for a maximum of three guests, perfect for families. It offers one bedroom with a matrimonial bed (King Size) and a one additional twin sized sofa bed in the living room.
• All suites are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower (hot water), toilet and basin.
• Each suite offers individually controlled air conditioning.
• Closets, safe / security boxes and baggage room are provided in suites.